Friday, March 14, 2014

Maggie

Maggie
The reason I have been away from my blog is mostly because of this sweet little puppy. My husband and I adopted her in December, and life has been a little crazy since that day. I love her so very much, but she can be a little unruly. This is why I am excited to announce that we are starting our precious Maggie in a puppy training class on Sunday. I can't wait! I really hope it works. She knows how to drive me crazy in one minute and the next minute melt my heart with her sweetness. She truly is my baby. I love her and want her to be the best dog she can be. She is so cute, and I am excited to come home to her everyday! I really hope these puppy classes will help her to be more obedient. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment. She is a Beagle mix. She acts much like a typical Beagle. In some ways that is great, and in others not so great. My husband and I love her so much; she has truly captured our hearts. I do plan to be posting more as life as finally started to calm down. It is a beautiful spring day in Alabama, and Maggie is looking forward to many more spring days filled with lots of walks. I never knew I could love an animal so much! She is just so precious!! I look forward to making many more wonderful memories with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment