It has been quite a while since I have posted a 5 on Friday.
Since finding out that my husband and I are expecting in November,
life has been a bit different around our house.
Now that the school year is over, and it
is finally summer I have more time to blog!
I thought I would do a pregnancy edition today!!
1. How far along and gender: I am 14 weeks, and we will find out the gender in July!!
2. Baby size and movement: our little baby is the size of a peach, and I am so excited to begin feeling movement in a few weeks!!!
3. Sleep and Food Cravings: Once I get to sleep, I sleep pretty well. I get up often to use the
restroom then toss and turn for a while until I get back to sleep. I had pretty bad morning sickness
and wasn't able to eat much. Now that the nausea has finally subsided I am so hungry. I have been craving eggs and grits, cereal and milk, pickles and ketchup, French fries, and watermelon!!
4. Best Moment and Happy or Moody: I am so excited to go to the doctor this Monday and hear our baby's heartbeat! I am very happy this week! God is so good! The only time I get emotional is during
a sweet song or commercial.
5. Symptoms and Looking forward to: I have headaches, but that is about it. I am looking forward to feeling our baby move, finding out the gender, and beginning the nursery!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!