Thursday, May 29, 2014

Our Little Miracle

 
I am so excited to officially announce
that my husband and I
are expecting our first child
 in November 2014!
 
I will be 14 weeks on Saturday.
We were able to share the news with our families
right before Mother's Day, and it was very special.
We are humbled and blessed and thankful
that God chose to give us this gift.
 
We are already so in love and can't wait
to meet our precious baby!
God's timing truly is so amazing, and I am looking forward
to this new adventure. My sweet husband has been so amazing. My
first trimester has been rough to say the least. Morning sickness is only one of
my many symptoms. Thankfully the closer I get to Saturday I have
been feeling much better! I am just so overjoyed that I couldn't wait to share
our wonderful news with all of our family and friends. God has blessed us
with our very own little miracle, and I am just so happy!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing news! Congratulations girl, I'm so very happy for you! What a huge blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot. We are feeling so blessed and grateful!! We give God all the glory. I go to the doctor Monday and I am so excited to hear the heartbeat! We are just so happy!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!! We are so excited! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery! I hope you are doing well! I truly appreciate all your encouragement!!!!!

      Delete