Thursday, March 20, 2014

5 on Friday





I am linking up again today for 5 on Friday!! I am so happy it is the weekend again!! This has been a great week! I have so much to be thankful for!!!!!
 
1. My handsome husband
He is the best guy for me.
He works so hard for our
family. He knows how to
make me feel special. I love 
when we laugh together.
He makes my life so much better.
In 4 months we will be celebrating
3 years of marriage. I love him
so much!
 





 
 
2. My number two are some of my sisters. My sister in the middle
turned 18 in September, and my sisters-in-law turn 18 this month.
All three will graduate from high school in May. I am so proud of them!!!!!
 
 
3. Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
4. LancĂ´me Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
5. Loreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher
 


 
 
I will be trying all of these new products next week.
I turn 27 in April, and my skin is changing. I must find something
that will work better for my face. I have fair, dry, sometimes red, blotchy, sensitive skin.
If you have any ideas for skin care, please let me know!
Happy Friday everyone!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thanks for your comment! Beautiful pictures from your wedding! So hard to believe how quickly time flies by. Congratulations on almost 3 years of wedded bliss!

    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was an absolutely wonderful day! I am blessed to be with him! So glad I found your blog. Have a great weekend!

      Delete