Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday

 

 
5 Reasons Why I Love my Husband
 
1.       He is a COMEDIAN
Michael and I met in 7th grade. He has been making me smile and laugh like no other person ever could since the beginning. This is very important to me. I always say Michael is the fun one in our relationship and I am the serious one. He brings so much joy and laughter into my life. I am so grateful for his special way to always bring a smile to my face.
 
2.       He is a good LISTENER
He quickly figured out that sometimes all I want to do is talk and vent and don’t necessarily need a solution to the issue at hand. He listens to all my dreams, problems, and little stories that happen  throughout the day. I am sure he gets tired of listening to me because boy can I talk, but he never acts like it. I am so thankful he is willing and caring enough to listen to me when I need his thoughts, advice, or just his ear. I love him so much.
 
3.       He is my SUPPORTER
I am constantly torn between my dreams and being realistic. Michael is so great about being supportive of what I want to do with my life. He not only supports our family financially, but he supports my hopes and dreams. This is also so important to me. He believes in me and my abilities. Sometimes he believes in me even when I do not believe in myself. I need his encouragement, and he gladly gives it. I am so appreciative of his constant support of me mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
 
4.       He is my PROVIDER
I realize that supporter and provider are similar. I just needed an entire number to say I am so thankful for his hard work. His job is very demanding and often follows him home and keeps him busy on the weekends. He is the Athletic Director of a local school, and there is always some problem for him to fix or event for him to organize. He is very dedicated to his job even when he is totally exhausted. I am so proud of all his hard work especially when I lost my job in May. Praise the Lord I start a new job next week in April. He provides a comfortable life for me and I am so grateful. While he works so hard he still comes home and knows how to make me feel special. He does so much for our little family. Even after a long day at work, he will come home and play with our rambunctious puppy. Watching the two of them together truly melts me heart. I am so in love with this man.
 
5.       He LOVES me for me
This one is pretty self-explanatory. We have known each other for 14 years and been a couple for 9 years. We know each other fairly well. He knows my flaws and my good attributes. He has seen me at my best and my worst. No matter what he still loves me. He loves me for who I am. Michael is the best guy for me. I am so thankful that he chose me. I love going through life by his side.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment