Saturday, October 5, 2013

5 on Friday



This week my husband and I have seriously enjoyed some good television. It is so nice to come home after a long day at work and relax with my man while we watch are shows. This Fall there are 5 shows that I just LOVE!

1. Blacklist
It is new and it is oh so good! I am so ready for next week!
 
2. Sleepy Hollow
This is also new, and it also comes on tv on Monday nights. Mondays are just about the best television day. I love all of the mystery in this show!
 
 
3. How I Met Your Mother
I am very sad that this is the last season of HIMYM. My husband and I have watched this show together since the beginning. I will be sad when it is over. For now it brings laughter to our Monday night line-up. I so love this show and all the great characters.
 
4. The Big Bang Theory
This show brings tons of laughter into our home. I love watching this with my hubby on Thursday nights. I can't wait to see what will happen next week.
 
5. On Sundays we have several shows we watch. While I am so ready for Walking Dead to return, my absolute favorite Sunday night show is Revenge. Every week it gets better and better!
 
 
I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful October weekend!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment