Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday


This has been a great week! Sure I have had this annoying cough and hadn't had much sleep BUT I seriously have so much to be happy about!

1. I love that I started teaching two year olds at a pre-school that is 10 minutes from my house. My little ones are so smart and so precious! I am so blessed to be their teacher! I am already looking forward to Monday! I just love those kids!

2. I am still so happy that Alabama beat Texas A & M last Saturday! It was such an intense game! Roll Tide!

3. I am also so happy I was able to spend some time with my sweet friend Brynden. I hate that we live 2 hours apart from each other, but I sure do LOVE to visit her!

4. I am also LOVING my new hair!
 
I can do it straight or curly! Either way it is super quick and easy!
 
 
 
5. And on this Friday I am still so happy about being a new Aunt! I love my little niece so much! I wish I could see her and hold her everyday! She is so beautiful!
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment