Sunday, April 12, 2015

5 months on April 18, 2015

My dear sweet precious beautiful Mary Katherine you will be 5 months old in 6 days. Time is truly flying by. Mommy went back to work on March 2nd and our lives have become a little crazy. Any free time I have I choose to be with you so that means I haven't blogged in a really long time. I want to do a quick update because you have had a big week! Thank goodness it's almost summer!! At your 4 month check up you were 13lbs. and 26in. long!! Here's a wild comparison: Gigi told Mommy that I was 14lbs. at my 12 month check up!! Needless to say you are long and strong like your Daddy! Last week you rolled from back to front and from front to back!! You are also cutting your first two teeth!! Sadly Mommy had to put away all your 3 month clothing last week because you are wearing 6 month clothing now. You are still in size 2 diapers. You mainly need the 6 month clothing because you are so long! You have also had a few nights where you slept 8 hours straight!!! This was wonderful!! Unfortunately teething has upset you many nights. MK we love you so much!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!! You have the sweetest laugh and most beautiful smile! You are truly my greatest blessing from God!!! I am so happy I get to be your Mommy! Happy 5 months!

2 comments:

  1. So hard to believe she is getting so big! Time really has flown by. Please upload some pictures! Happy 5 months precious girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of June I will be on summer break and will have more time!! I will have several posts with tons of pictures!!! Time really is flying by! Gemma is so beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete