Sunday, February 22, 2015

3 Months Old



My Precious Mary Katherine

Where has the time gone? It is so hard to believe you are already 3 months old.

Actually you were 3 months old on 2/18/15; Mommy is a little behind.

We think you are about 13lbs. but you do not go back to the doctor until the end of March so I am not certain about your height or weight. You are in size 2 diapers. This has been such a great month with you. You are so much happier these days. Your smile melts my heart every time I see it. Mommy was able to get a haircut this month, and she loves it! I go back to work on March 2nd, and I don't even want to think about it. I am going to miss you SO much. Thankfully SUMMER will be here soon. Praying the work days go by quickly. I am just so proud of you my beautiful little girl. You love putting weight on your legs. You love to make all kinds of noises. I think you may end up talking more than Mommy does! You wake up at 6am every day and you are all smiles and ready to play. You are finally beginning to sleep better PRAISE THE LORD! I love watching you learn and grow every day. Mommy and Daddy love you so much sweet girl!


For some strange reason I am not able to upload photos. I will have to try again later.



No comments:

Post a Comment