Monday, June 20, 2016

Vickery Creek Trail and Waterfall

I am so happy that I stepped out of my comfort zone last week and went on so many adventures with my daughter and family and friends. Just last week alone we visited a local botanical garden, waterfall, did swimming lessons, toured a local whiskey distillery, and had a beautiful Sunday in Midtown Atlanta! For my daughter and I our biggest adventure was the hike to see the Vickery Creek Waterfall near Roswell Mill. If you live near the Atlanta area, you should definitely visit this beautiful nature trail, covered bridge, mill ruins, and waterfall! MK and I had a blast with some of our friends! It was about an hour drive to Roswell Mill, but it was so worth it once we arrived!! We hiked about 2 miles down and then 2 miles back. I wore MK for a good bit of the hiking on my back, and she loved it!! We both loved seeing the awesome waterfall, but MKs favorite part was definitely playing in the water of the creek near a little sandy beach part of the hike! I look forward to many more adventures with my little girl by my side!










No comments:

Post a Comment