Saturday, April 5, 2014

5 on Friday

 
 
 
 
I realize I am a little late, but this has been the best week
I have had in a long time. I must share about it.
God has been so good to me. I have 5 super 
great things I am loving this week!
 
1. My New JOB
I began teaching 7th and 11th grade English this week
at a school that is only 15 minutes from my house.
I have had just the most amazing time. The school
is great and the students are awesome! I am
so blessed.
 
2. It is APRIL!
I love this month for a multitude of reasons.
Currently this week the weather has been 
beautiful, and we have the most 
gorgeous flowers growing in our yard.
 
 
 
3. April is my Birthday month!
I will be 27, and I am actually super excited!
Michael is always great about surprising me, and
I am looking forward to seeing what he has for me this year.
Two years ago he whisked me away to Savannah GA for a surprise trip!
It was the best trip ever!
 
4. 1 Year Blogging Anniversary
On April 12 my little blog will celebrate being a blog for
1 entire year! Be looking for some reflection posts in the future!
I have truly loved every minute of blogging!
 
5. My Hubby
This guy is just so great!
Every day with him just gets better and better, and
now we get to work at the same school! I love getting to
eat lunch with him and talk with him during the middle of
the day! This has definitely been a great week!
 
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment